Do you find yourself wondering how to help someone with depression? Someone very close to your heart – your partner, friend, child, relative or lover is suffering. It is definitely a tricky situation but the care and support you provide can save a person’s life.
First, understand the various symptoms of depression. You might have noticed a huge change in the behavior of your loved one after a certain incident. Depression is a mental state wherein the person feels gloomy and inferior.
Here are some of the major signs you can look out when you are finding out how to help someone with depression:
- Disinterest in day-to-day activities of workplace and home
- Sleeping disorder – sleeplessness or excessive sleep
- Erratic behavior with emotional outbursts
- Lack of self confidence and decision-making abilities
- Hating oneself and feeling gloomy Continue reading